View Single Post
Old 5th November 2019, 17:16     #193
Lightspeed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ab
I'm biologically and psychologically male.
I think importantly you're socially and culturally male. It's not just you that recognises your gender, it's those around you.

Quote:
It's women whose collective position is being erased by transgender activism. It's women who are hearing that they have to have dicks waved in front of them in "women's" changing rooms, it's women who are having to compete in "women's" sports against male competitors... hell, lesbians are getting accused of transphobia for not finding dicks attractive. Wtaf.

Jeez I can't imagine what it feels like to be a woman who has fought all her life for access to abortion as a woman's right and then be told "yeah, nah, it's not a women's issue any more. Don't you worry your pretty little head about it."
Sounds a lot different to what I've seen actually happen. If you're dealing with gender issues you're dealing with trauma. If you're dealing with trauma, impossible situations are your day-to-day.

Yes, there are a lot of unresolved gender issues many are invested in grappling with. Yes we're moving on from gender as the rigid construct it has been. We can do both. And we do. Just not on social media. That's absurd. Quiet rooms with loud clocks is where the real action is.