View Single Post
Old 6th March 2004, 00:49     #13
Anthony.S

Hmmm.

Um, I'm the kind of person that usually (unless you're a complete tosser) has something they like or admire about most people. Even if I don't always agree with them or what they do. That philosophy can get you in trouble though, but only usually with the rednecks, it’s how I do things anyway.

Ok!

There's a lot more, but here's the main ones put down in a historical order:

Homer: For being able to talk me into joining a clan for the first time.
Avatar: Really cool guy and and an excellent thinker (would work well with Shoyu).
Insanity: Same as Az said. I had the pleasure of seeing him go from Sniper to being in control of anything.
Bjorn: Innocent in a good sense, gave anything a go and tried real hard even though he played keyboard only.
FarQ: This guy could find an opening in anything.
Chopper: For being the only real HWGuy we had and helping with TFT when Homer split.
KillerGod: For the first QWTF competition I played in, gave me the taste for more.
Adunaphel: A great person to talk to, funny and thoughtful.
Shrimp & Slime: A really cool couple, good friends.
Blam: For being the longest running clan leader and never giving up while he played.
MrTTTT: Mr. Controversy himself, really decent guy to talk to underneath the fire though.
Shoyu: Accurate thinker, has total perfection on his grenades. Very cool to speak with.
Kahn: For trying to make everything Hollywood.
Swoop: Awesome Medic and Soldier, humorous as hell too.
Souless: For pissing everyone off all the time, you were a cool and funny guy though
Jonan: For not taking anything too seriously, being open minded and trying to get new maps played.
Raffe: For being a dedicated player and for not being a bandwagon jumper.
Blip: For trying to keep things alive.
Jin: For making me laugh.

As for aussies, only really 2.

ToyKilla: For taking the time to show someone priming without being holier then thou about it.
Cann: A machine, always willing to help too. Good guy.

[EDIT] Fluked typing

Last edited by Anthony.S : 6th March 2004 at 00:58.