Thread: Player History
View Single Post
Old 9th April 2007, 14:17     #262
Bushwally

Big Smile

Hey ragamuffins

How you all doing? Long time no hear. I get all nostalgic during my holidays and start to think of the good old TF days So yeah.. that's kind of why I have found myself back here.

How ya been, Ben, Daniel, Tom, Anthony? (Hey congrats on getting married Anthony!) I do believe I have your names all right... but if not sorry lol. Tom, are you still in Rotorua and what you up to these days? Sorry I havent been on MSN for ages, miss our conversations. Oh by the way do you still have that book I gave you to lend 'Run Baby Run?' by chance?

I can't believe there are so many old TFer's still around. It's nice to see. I lost ICQ years ago, and had to resort to Trillian (which worked in conjunction with ICQ program). However that's not going either now and I have lost everyones contacts, so not sure how to get in contact with some people. Am I still on anyone's ICQ list? The only TF'er I still see in person, is my mate David (aka Hell Hound) who is a great guy and is doing extremely well (I just think of the reputation he gained during the old days lol).

Chops is going pretty good in general, he brought himself a Suzuki 1400 (one of the more modern models) so has been getting into riding again. He was made redundant from his job of nearly 30 years though, a couple of weeks ago, so he is applying for jobs at the moment. So hopefully he will find a fantastic job, that he loves.

And me, im good, still at university, doing my masters this year in health psychology (one day I swear I will leave). Have been accepted into an internship for next year, so after that I can finally register as a psychologist (which I am looking forward too). It's funny I just read one of my old posts, when I was just about to leave highschool (2001) and didn't really know what to do with myself (one of my ideas was that I might become a florist).

I started doing Aikido which I love (but don't go enough) and just joined the gym this year (so un-like me) but want to be more fit. Also tutoring stage one psych labs, which is alot of fun (most the time anyway)

Other than that, don't play any computer games (as don't have the time) and plus I wouldn't know where to begin now anyway (and I get easily addicted to things lol). What do you guys play these days?

Hope thing's are all fluffy-icious with you all. I thought I would just check in to see how you guys are all doing (and display my fantastic talent of rambling, once again).

Jo

P.s. Do any of you have Jason's (Insanity) or his brother's (Protester) icq number/latest email addys by chance? Or Dark Lords (Scott) or Punisher (Jason). Or have they drifted away never to be heard of again? If any of you guys read this, email me yeah! ([email protected]).

Last edited by Bushwally : 9th April 2007 at 14:20.