Thread: Player History
View Single Post
Old 8th April 2007, 13:50     #258
?>Superman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony.S
Well, judging by experience and less narrowed vision we'll just have to settle for me being right, and you being wrong

I had other stuff typed up, but I think it'd be a waste of time in the long run. You base your argument on G3 pub, and I think that pretty much says it all to be honest.
No i don't actually i just used G3 as an example(I love how you seem to be implying everyone in G3 was of shit quality, when i never really intended to act pretentious about it, congrats ). World-net was exactly the same for me...and experience? Do you even know how long i've been playing?(I'd assume your pre-qw just like me) It's not a matter of measuring your quake "old-skoolness" penis anyway. Narrowed vision doesn't come into play when i pretty much tried every mod Quake had to offer including Prydon's Gate(Diablo-esque quake mod). I'm just stating what i saw and how it just "seemed to be". Still my opinion at the end of the day.

If your gonna make assumptions without even taking in what i'm saying then you're right. It is pointless

Remember i never denied the talent of some TF'ers and i never had a agenda against TF like most DM'ers and CTF'ers did (tf = for noobs types). Sounds like you're just trying to make it sound all nice and even and "tf players are just as good as dm players ya know!".

So i'm gonna go right ahead and know that i speaketh the truth just like the majority of the other qw'ers who felt the same way. Thanks.

Last edited by ?>Superman : 8th April 2007 at 13:51.