Thread: Player History
View Single Post
Old 7th April 2007, 13:43     #253
Anthony.S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Body Count
i Guess you do have a point, as i did come from DM to TF then MTF, i just enjoyed the small diffrences about MTF over TF!
Most people came from DM or CTF, it didn't make them any more (or less) skilled.

Nine times out of ten people that post about how much they owned, either played Sniper (not used in matches), MTF (as far as I know there were no competitions for), defence and/or are talking about their pub server prowess.

Most times I don't even recognize the names of the ppl posting from the genuinely skilled players who were involved in competition. These people don't generally go around proclaiming their god like status because they understood the concept of being part of a team. They certainly didn't take public play as an indication of how good they were due the nature of TF requiring organization (which you certainly wouldn't get a high degree of on pubs).

It actually astonishing how many self titled 'great' players (or players that comment on the skill base) that I've never seen involved in competitive play.

Last edited by Anthony.S : 7th April 2007 at 13:44.