Thread: Player History
View Single Post
Old 10th August 2005, 01:00     #232
Wuffell

omigod, this brings back memories !!! i was searching for something completely different, some reviews i did AGES ago. and i found this ...

firstly, for anyone who wants to contact me, and that would be very cool:

icq - 6737700
msn/email - [email protected]

umm, i might as well post something brief. i played as SpiderFly at the start, then as Wuffell after i got semi-decent. i was never much good at anything except for engineer, and like most people, i thought i was awesome! well, i was damn good with EMP grenades, and pretty decent at everything else

i was in AoD - i think it was AoD ?? when Locutus started it. my first ever clan, and i sucked majorly ... great 386 that i had then too! it didnt really handle the game hehe. i remember first playing the game on a 486 with mimimum screen size ... LOL! well, then shoyu joined in, rippy, and several others that ive either forgotten about, or arent around any more =/

TNA has got to be the most fun clan i was ever in - the original TNA that is, not the reformed TNA hehe. i liked running my own clans too, but i now look back and realise how much of a bastard i was ... too young and i kicked a few people for stupid reasons.

the game was a hell of a lot of fun for me, and it will always be a big part of my high-school years, and some of my university years. i wish there was a game around now thats as much FUN! the teamwork that is needed was great. the communication that you needed to win, that was awesome. the feeling when you won against a clan that you have after a great game ... well, i dont think i will ever feel like that with any team game ever again. TF rocked. its a real pity the cheating and the politics killed the game =/

and for anyone reading this, i never did cheat. adun, silva, blam ... that whole episode completely killed a competition that was running nicely, and led to me not enjoying the game much. but oh well, thats life. i hope everyone has leared more since their TF days, and doesnt judge people so harshly based solely on frikken IP addresses.

bye for now ... if you knew me back in the day, send me an icq or msn

RIP TF

Last edited by Wuffell : 10th August 2005 at 01:05.