Thread: circumcision
View Single Post
Old 24th June 2003, 23:05     #160
duckstab

Quote:
Originally posted by Bahamut
duckstab: I know you're a wanker, and you habitually destroy anything in your path with your unnecessarily childish and obscene comments.

But really, you should seek some help, because they have medications that can prevent these kinds of unprovoked outbursts.

You should seriously consider it, you think people like Cookie are bad, try reading your own posts. If Cookie was a murderer, and ended someone's life, then by fair comparison, you'd be what caused the universe to cease existing.

Get a life you sad, pathetic, worthless troll.
how is me voicing my opinion on her posts any different to the annoying, cliche, overtly feminine, attention seeking posts she makes on a more regular basis than I do on these forums.

my 'outbursts' are nothing but frustration at the inane dribblings of someone who clearly craves the focus of every single person she can. Don't even get me started on the CCS / Uncle Gus / Cookie trifecta. 99% of the time my 'outbursts' are directed solelyy at what the person has said, not the person.

If you think I need to get help, well - i'm guessing someone is taking themselves and their time spent on these boards a tad too seriously.

Last edited by duckstab : 24th June 2003 at 23:06.