View Single Post
Old 3rd March 2004, 22:51     #1
zodiac86

TFers You Admired

I was bored so I thought I would make a thread about the 5 players you admired when you played TF.
Can be people you looked upto or good sportsman or players you wished you were as good as, please include the reasons why you chose that person for your list so we dont just end up with 5 names on a list.

Can be current or former TFers it doesnt matter. But Kiwis only please

In no particular order this is just the order I thought of them:

1) Shoyu - I admired his soldier skills, he was always polite and a good sportsman.

2) Purge - I also admired his soldier skills, he always played fair and I never saw him get angry on server.

3) Corrupt - I admired him for his sniping skills mostly, he was by far the best NZ sniper I ever saw and his soldiering was top notch.

4) Jimhend - I admired him for his medic skills, he was one of the best NZ meds I ever faced and was a good guy aswell.

5) Jaguar - Jag was a mean medic aswell as a great pyro, he never did learn to sj but that didnt stop him from kicking arse, I remember him killing many a soldier on G3.

Obviously there is a ton of people that could be added to that list but thats just the first 5 I thought of that were worthy.

Last edited by zodiac86 : 3rd March 2004 at 22:52.