View Single Post
Old 20th December 2003, 14:18     #38
Akane

Quote:
Originally posted by Boyd-Work
For a guy who was so ready to say a while back that nobody should be allowed to drive a car unless he can afford to pay for and retain full insurance, it's surprising that you managed to let a simple $200 fine slip for so long that the Police felt they had to come and impound a car.*

Wah, it was the road's fault.
Wah, it was the engine's fault.
Wah, the Police are racist.
Wah, I was only going 20kph.
Wah, it was everybody's fault but me.

You're painting a pretty good picture of yourself there man.

*[edit]: By the way, whose car is it? You never said.
Nobody whinged about a fine 'cept you, see BOYD, what you like to do is jump to conclusions with the little info you gathered. You work for the authorities by any chance? Or are you lost in your own little world? :/

"OMG his car went sideways, HE MUST BE DRIVING FASTTT!!! I mean, I know so much about cars and shit, I know so much that I havin't even driven one before! :O! wtfbsh4x"

I never said ANYTHING about not paying a fucking fine, OMG please stop you're hurting anyone with a brain! :O All I asked if it's legal for them to take a car that's not mine, and to what I know, it's NOT legal to take a property that's not mine! FFS! Here's some tissue, now go have a cry and fuck off back to your hole please!

To others:
The car is under one of my parents car, although I paid a good percentage of the car and also drive it most of the time.

Never said anything about not to be able to afford it. Never said a thing about no money ya-da-ya-da. Just don't wanna pay the govt, that's another can of worms that I'll leave it till another day to open. I'm sure there is quite a few people who has money but don't wanna pay it to the govt too.

Last edited by Akane : 20th December 2003 at 14:24.