Thread: Player History
View Single Post
Old 8th June 2002, 19:36     #142
player

Something i didnt metion in my fukin huge post b4. my older bro was in Tig , and the cowboy i was tlaking about was in it also.

i come from a computer game family history,

---its like this from eldest to youngest

>bigjoe (he just mucked around he never was serious)
>[TiG]gijoe he loved his ctf. tig stands for tigger(from winny the pooh) guild or something aye???
>ryback, most people knew him, he loved his tf, hes at AUT at the moment doing some course with cowboy (BJ). diablo666 is still currently smoking weed, and racing his car, from wat i heard of him last, he doesn t pick on me any more because im 7th form now and have grown. Diabs (ruel) sister ann and steven (ryback) have broken up they might get back together i dont know.
>player then theres me yayya for the balck sheep of the family, got kicked out of sacred heart college end of year in 4th form. weed is bad. current fool when playing tf. i did alot of fucked up stuff. my funniest moment on tf was under the alias trippy.
acidfang though i was a noob, he told me to type killin console, i typed it in message mode1 he got furious and told me to type it in console i typed it in messagemode again . he told me to type it in console i insisted him i was typing it in my console. He then said i was lying i noticed he was getting ANGRY. i then said "oh thats right i ve got god mode on". he said alot of abuse saying i couldn t have god mode on it was multi player. during the course of the game i killed him and said "yeah it is see". he went ape shit, i killed him a few more times (i was soldier he was snip[er). he was way over angry by now. he then challenged me to a duel and blah balh balh, yeah it was funny.
>last alpha{flight} i think he loved medic. he didn t play that much, he was still good.

oh well this is probly going to be my last post so i may as well go out in a huge post right?

wolv i am a shit tfer, i have a crap computer, burned out by gijoe in 97, stripped down to the bare essetials, just p[layable for quake.Its still in its original pc general case, for all those people that met gijoe(bede) at lans and stuff.

i would ahve been lpb but gijoe moved out.. ratshit.. so i just forgot about tf// play jedi knight on quiks computer.. watch ur back quik im going to rob ur house one day! HUHUHUHU

Last edited by player : 8th June 2002 at 20:19.