View Single Post
Old 6th November 2012, 12:52     #1
cEvin
Love In Vein

HO HO HO It's Secret Santa 2012

For the third year in a row, I present to you
NZGames Secret Santa 2012.

Rules if you want in:

1. You must be living in NZ/AU and not be a total lurker or dropkick (at the discretion of the committee).

2. E-mail the following to [email protected] before Nov 23rd with the subject "NZGSS2012"
*Your exact NZGames alias
*E-mail address (even if it's the same as the one you're sending from)
*A postal address including a delivery name. make sure a package can be delivered to this address (not a PO BOX).
3. On the weekend Nov 24-25th you will be (semi) randomly assigned an NZGames member then e-mailed the alias & address.

4. Buy or make a gift. There is NO maximum gift cost, just remember you're going to have to pay shipping costs. If you're really cheap then make it something that fits in an envelope.

5. Wrap & post your gift before the 8th of Dec so it can arrive in time. Make it clearly labelled NZGAMES SECRET SANTA so people don't open early in confusion. Address it to your member's name, not alias - there have been problems in the past with alias' at work places.

6. I will you give you my personal return address for you to add to the package, so you can remain anonymous. If anything is returned to me then you will be responsible for the re-shipping cost. I will then re-send it on your behalf.

7. When you get your gift post a pic of it in this thread so predictions can begin.

8. We open and post pics of the gifts on Christmas eve (24th Dec) onwards and hilarity ensues.

9. If you opt in then fail to participate you will be named and shamed in typical NZGames style (perma ban).

10. All address/contact info will be burnt and destroyed. This will also never be shared with anyone outside of your secret santa.

11. You're free to send me a gift too. Booze is generally appreciated.

GO GO GO!

Last edited by cEvin : 6th November 2012 at 12:53.