View Single Post
Old 17th May 2003, 18:07     #115
leadinjector

i thought the movie was pretty good, bit of a lull after the first fight scene, but good after that. twins could've been used more though. the brawl in the park was pretty fuckin cool. oh and to whoever said how can he suddenly change direction when he gets punched- he can fly. taking a wild stab in the dark here but i think if he can fly he can also change direction when he is flying. the chase on the ducatti fuckin ownzored too

and as for the matrix in a matrix thing, it seems plausible. its as though he finally twigs onto it at the end which is why he knows the squids will stop, and why he then falls into a coma. the architect drops some hints if you actually listened.

i do have one complaint though- he fights like batman. hes weilding a dirty great sword yet he isnt actually killing people (well he does after a bit but it doesnt exactly seem intentional except for the squashing with the giant mace thing) whereas in the first one he seemed only too happy to empty a few clips into some innocent security guards.