Thread: circumcision
View Single Post
Old 25th June 2003, 02:11     #189
duckstab

Oh I can assure this is something I know alot about, nearly every single female person who has come on to these boards has been down exactly the same path that you have. the cutsie little smilies, the 'TEE HEE IM SO CUTE AND VAIN' type comments, the inane ramblings of someone who is absolutely dying to get the attention of people who wouldn't normally give you the steam off their piss.

i'm not making sweeping generalizations, i'm not doing anything but posting my utter contempt and amazement at how someone could be so utterly fucking useless as a human being, based on experiance and facts about your personality.

If you're going to use a post out of context, at least do it where it makes you look like you've put some effort in to it. The context surrounding my comment was entirely different to this.

You clearly enjoy being the silly little twat of a girl you come accross as, so I guess there is no point in telling you this, i'll just let you continue on to think that people here actually think that what you have to say is either 1) interesting 2) funny 3) insightfull 4) worth reading.

if you feel I am some how portraying you to be something you are not, you can easily clear that up - but we all know that i'm bang on the money when i say what I do.

post contents imitating life? ooh yea, i think so.

Last edited by duckstab : 25th June 2003 at 02:13.