Thread: Room needed.
View Single Post
Old 4th June 2004, 06:42     #172
Therm

Quote:
Originally posted by f0rky
Oh one more longish one seeing as kinggts asked:
Know how he is a whiz!! On comps well i was overrun with work and i had people asking me to do homers, fix their pc's n stuff
i had a pc and laptop, laptop had a dry joint and pc just needed 98se installed on it.. hell I wasn’t even going to charge for them but he didn’t have a job so I thought fuck it ill just tell them its 50$ a job and then give Shannon it to do and just pay him the money, yea well he said he looked at the lappy but couldn’t figure it out, i told him it was properly something blown on the psu and that properly couldn’t see it, so i took it to work next day found screws missing and the dry joint soldered and bobs yours uncle.. ok my 50$, as for the comp he installed 98 onto it, didn’t do the update and it was crashing all the time, took pc back to work installed fresh copy of 98 ran all the updates ran fine.. Ok another 50$ for me. So in the end what did he do? Well 2 days of nothing really, didn’t fix laptop, didn’t install windows and run some updates on a pc
By the way.. fuck doing Windows updates on your shitty dialup that has the modem card taped together with bluetack and duct tape, disconnects after 5 minutes, Missing screws?! I FUCKING TOLD YOU THEY WERE ON THE TABLE YOU FREAK SHOW.