View Single Post
Old 28th December 2003, 00:39     #78
Akane

LOL Since nobody posts on my thread anymore (I guess they finally got over the bridge or something), I thought I'll post here since I have a bit of time atm.

Quint, DIC that's drunk driving i believe, sorry dude, can't help you, that's bad. Even if you have mad skills, while drive drunk your driving will be as bad, or even worse than CCS. Bad news.

You are focused on the point about the police decide to take the teacher's words as gospels, yeah that happens, coz Teachers (Especially female since females have a higher "respect" in this community now days *I believe*), and on the other hand the cops will wanna "nail some 17 year old yeah that'll teach the young boy" thing going on.

I believe most of the people who wants to give the young guys grief is because they didn't have a very good childhood (ie: being picked on at school when young). They grow up thinking (Hey, I got picked on when i was in school, so yeah I pick on you now) thing is happening. Just IMHO anyway. bad luck to you. You should fight it if you could be bothered, or just pay the fine if you can't (like me.... CBF'd doing anything to correct the govt anymore).

But yes your car spells "PLEASE COME CATCH ME KTHXBYE", and so does mine. I get pulled over for going up upper queen street in heavy traffic. That's just how it is, I believe it's related to what I said about these guys getting anal probed while young.

CCS Probably had the same unfortunate happenings to him, maybe he got picked on at a young age, now he has to balance his psychological hurdles with acts such as spending endless hours on the internet trying to make fellow netizens to be exactly like himself, as this is what he thinks to be "The ideal world".

Oh well, don't screw your life up tho, earn more, buy a better, meaner car, and maybe try go sideways around where CCS lives, I'm sure that'll drive him crazy and make him have a good cry about it..... that's only if he's not too busy having his dick sucked by BOYD tho