View Single Post
Old 28th April 2021, 12:32     #5728
Lightspeed

Where xor gets their talking points from:

Collins says her party won't stand for 'racist separatism' New Zealand

Quote:
"This is actually an issue of poverty and opportunity. It is not an issue, intrinsically based on or linked to ethnicity and to say it is ignores the fact that there are many New Zealanders of many different ethnicities who struggle.
That's right, poverty isn't about Maori. That Maori are disproportionally represented by poverty stats is about us and how we treat those we recognise as Maori.

Quote:
"We have to understand that we either have a country built on a separate system for Māori versus every other New Zealander, or we have a system that is based on equality and on bringing opportunity through to every New Zealander, irrespective of face.
We have a separate system for Maori versus every other New Zealander because that's what we fuckin' built. Generations of Maori have accepted these circumstances thrust upon them, now we're all "aw nah, we're not doing that any more, don't you fuckin' come talkin' about how you're hard done by, we're all one people."

Still don't get why I'd need any kind of opsec or why anyone would think I'm important or some kind of moral paragon. I definitely don't make those claims. Do I? I was a drunken mess a lot of my 20s. Pretty sure people saw that. If I have a reputation with anyone, I don't know those people.