View Single Post
Old 18th October 2019, 11:54     #36179
StN
I have detailed files

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ab
Fiona was fine, no argument here.

I’ll never forget an interview she did on tv back in the day, got asked some “how did you get where you are, how did you achieve this thing, reach this point in your career” sort of question, and she replied “I sucked a lot of dick”.

On TVNZ. In the nineties. It was glorious.
Quote:
Originally Posted by StN
It was the role of Pakita in the musical stage play of BrainDead. Although I remember it as an interview on TV3 nightline. But I could be wrong.

Makes her appearances in Tv One infomercials for Gladwrap (or something as banal) weird.
Grrr - it was April in 1990 when I found myself in Welly with a pile of cash from my 21st and the announcement that United Building Society were now providing a share brokerage service for Joe Public to rock up and start a portfolio.

TV3 shares were at $0.04 each - I thought I should spend all my monies on buying heaps. The man at the bank told me I was mad and to steer clear because CanWest had just pulled out and it would be gone in a few days.

So I didn't invest, and blew it all on beers at MidCity and Tiffanys during my six month stint in the capital. Oh, and the shares went up to $0.24 the next week.

I liked TV3.