Thread: Biden your time
View Single Post
Old 24th July 2022, 11:58     #95
Lightspeed

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrTiTus
The one where "the vaccine works, get the vaccine, everyone needs to be vaccinated, the vaccine will save you, if you don't get the vaccine you're a terrible person".

After 4 jabs, wearing a mask etc the old boy still gets COVID. Now he gets extra anti viral medication because there is so much faith in the vaccine. It was specifically him saying that if you take the vaccine you won't get COVID. Yet these are the people accusing others of "misinformation". How about just admitting they were wrong? Never.

I mean I realize he's 80, but every other m0f0 is getting COVID after their vaccination too, so I don't see how anyone can still honestly claim it's effective - or even 95% effective - at this point. It's only slightly more effective than thoughts and prayers, with more thoughts and prayers required to hope you aren't injured. People should be able to take it if they want it, but any sort of mandate or requirement based around this useless fucking thing is really dated policy based on falsehoods.

Edit: Just call them "the Trump vaccines" and blame it on him, like everything else.
Oh, the narrative in your head. The one where you're a lone brilliant hero, from what I can tell. Everyone else is begging to be saved, but not you.

I get it, there's some sense in enjoying the feelings of being a hero, even if it's a fantasy, even if it leaves you vulnerable to reality. We're gonna die anyway right, might as well have a nice dream before that happens.