Thread: Random Politics
View Single Post
Old 11th February 2011, 18:26     #158
Lightspeed

One thing I'll admit to is relating to this forum as I would a psychopath. That is I can communicate as I would with anyone, however with no vulnerability, limited empathy. Because psychopaths burn that shit up and so does NZG.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiQ
Not with regard to why I think you're intellectually dishonest, no. I'm very clear on the process I went through to form that opinion. With regard to why other people might also consider you intellectually dishonest, certainly.
What I meant was the alternative to me being intellectually dishonest and my friends just won't tell me.

Perhaps I do have friends who would tell me (they fuckin' tell me everything else). Perhaps you're wrong.

Or more likely something inbetween. Perhaps sometimes I am intellectually dishonest, and sometimes I just piss you off.

I can't believe that after a decade on NZG, that all the heated arguments I've been in, all the fucking bullshit between CCS and I, that it all just boils down to me being intellectually dishonest. I just don't think I'm that special.

Last edited by Lightspeed : 11th February 2011 at 18:30.