View Single Post
Old 24th September 1999, 22:43     #6
EB

Something similar to that happened to my father at a Mall, the driver edged out into the road which you exit the Mall (Glenfield Mall if you are interested) a bit too far and after some honking decided to reverse back.

Well driving and logic must have not been his strong points as he just tapped our Mazada and the whole bumper got warped and right indicator popped out. Since the other driver had an older car suffered no damage as this new Jap import cars are made to break.

Now normally the person in the wrong is the person rear ended the front car, this is the story which this guy told since he was un-insured. Fortunately we had the forsight to get some names of witnesses and the guy quickly changed his story to what really happened.

It is a shame that people can be so hypocritical, believing that they are making good decisions but only good for themselves or loved ones. Expecting you to pay for your own repairs is outrageous, this father is not being a good role model.

Now when my sister gets into trouble we don't do pathetic things like abusive phone calls we get even... My sister was once kicked out of a flat all because she put a lock on her bedroom door, the guy sub-leasing flat didn't like it as he "needed access to her bedroom"... boy is that weird. Anyway to cut a long story short that apartment building was condemmened for human living and owners had to sell it... didn't I mention that my father is an engineer who can recognise illegally converted flats at a glance?