View Single Post
Old 29th January 2004, 00:12     #160
D2D.Moo

Re: Re: Nice one Simon.

Quote:
Originally posted by CCS

No, I think you're just taking it too far. Harden up.
I don't know who I should agree with more, CCS, or the broadcasting standards authority.

Quote:
Uh, whatever. You haven't changed any standards. The standards remain the same. Advertisers have always pushed the envelope on what it acceptable and they always will. You realise that Coruba withdrew the ad voluntarily, right?
If you don't think that a marketing exec isn't going to think twice now before okaying another tasteless advertisement like that then you're deranged in my opinion.

Quote:
Jesus christ, would you listen to yourself? Right now you sound like such an arrogant cunt. You're not going to turn into one of those god complex doctors I hope. Can I start addressing you as Mr Shipman?
Ok, so let me get this straight. People try to mock me, I succinctly and politely reply (as opposed to 99% of the respondents in this thread), and the only comeback you have to this is 'waaaahhhhh don't talk to me like that!'?

I think if, as simon suggested, this thread was sent to the advertising standards complaints authority, they would realise that they made the right decision.

Last edited by D2D.Moo : 29th January 2004 at 00:15.