View Single Post
Old 29th January 2004, 00:04     #157
CCS
Stunt Pants

Re: Nice one Simon.

Quote:
Originally posted by D2D.Moo
Apparently simon thought it would be a good idea to ban me from posting in this thread. Nice.
LOL!

Quote:

Regarding the original 'owning' that Simon alluded to in his first post; there is a difference between being called a 'morange' and having your entire self-worth being openly mocked on television.
No, I think you're just taking it too far. Harden up.

Quote:
Through the writing of a simple letter I have changed advertising standards, which will affect any advertisement in NZ from henceforth.
Uh, whatever. You haven't changed any standards. The standards remain the same. Advertisers have always pushed the envelope on what it acceptable and they always will. You realise that Coruba withdrew the ad voluntarily, right?

Quote:
I have changed what you will see. I have changed what you will read. Because I felt something was not right, the chances that an advertisement or programme appearing on television being pejorative of redheads is very slim. And you mock me behind a computer? You mock me when the largest thing you have ever done is decided to pursue an IT diploma?
Jesus christ, would you listen to yourself? Right now you sound like such an arrogant cunt. You're not going to turn into one of those god complex doctors I hope. Can I start addressing you as Mr Shipman?

Quote:
Now go back to your little posting of 'owned' pictures.
Yes. We will. Consider yourself owned. Majorly.