View Single Post
Old 3rd March 2022, 22:22     #75
DrTiTus
HENCE WHY FOREVER ALONE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ukrainian
Everything is bad. We haven't water, light, and warm. So without light and electric, I'm starving )))))))))
Good to see she's smileying, but I know what it's like in a power cut, and it would be even worse to have no water too. Fuck that. There's only so many packets of chips or muesli bars you can eat before you crave a cooked meal or even noodles or a glass of water. Eek. I think there's snow there, so you can have a dirty old glass of melted snow. Watch out for the rubble. Interestingly she's still on her phone, so I'm not sure what's up with that. It must be localised power outages.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UkrainianFighter
the firing did not stop during the negotiations. and negotiations will obviously be useless, if Putin surrenders, he is removed from the presidency, he cannot allow this, therefore he will fight to the end. today he plans to strike as much as possible on civilians
That was from yesterday morning our time. I haven't been following the news/politics of the situation so I don't know if this played out as expected.