Thread: Player History
View Single Post
Old 30th April 2002, 16:56     #41
W0Lv3R1nE

Warnight came ova to my house one day installed quake 1 for me and i ended up playing that for about 3 months. Then he comes back after while and d/l quakeworld 4 meand namemaker and came up with my name, i didnt agree with it just said "yeah whatever" and carried on playing Sega Master System II! So anyway he logs me ontot this server and pushes tab and the first person i see is poo-bum
i cracked up for ages .
Asked Holy Avenger/Soulblade if i could join WkH that clan ended up to be quite good only lost to TfT .

That dibanded after the league in 1997 and i joined Q0D which was lead by some guy called protester then he left and gave it to Orion blur was also in that clan
My dad canceled the internet connection after that coz we were going overseas for a month :/

came back in 2000 in may and joined this clan called baal. that sucked shit so then i joined 1NC. looking for a decent clan i went thru quite a few :/ then finally joined KeY after that disbanded
finally came up with my own clan called SuA lol name was thought up by anarchy and me we had good players, Ice Fox Haze, Lion Rico Deac Dakaha Khartoum and some others....
disbanded that coz no one was ever online or turned up to practices joined tmc i had a good go there then took a break when my computer fucked up on me :/

came back about a month ago slutted for tc and tna
now im in tna

p.s thatnks to blip, shrimp, silva who helped me get quakeworld running, and not coming up with the stupid msg Couldn't load GFX.wad !