View Single Post
Old 26th July 2007, 00:37     #406
IoriDyson

you know what grinds my gears?

im classic.. i love life but hate people! why are we all so god damn stupid? this life style of consumerism is a one way track! we are all doomed! this mindless lifestyle will kill us all! starbucks? mcdonalds! burgerking! cars! (esp suv's) buying property to rip off poor people... digging up your own grandmother 4 500 bucks... p smoking, children popping mutants... (there should be a exam before these mutants breeding) you are not the shit...

your world is based on control... and you have no controller! we are pawns living on what they kick down! we all smoke weed but its illegal? keep it real! we buy 60% ish of the worlds dub/reggae! the odd puff does you good.....ish but this system is doomed... monsters rule... intelligence is 2nd place to self-centered, self promoting mother F'ers! i'm sick of this world of everyone f"ing over their fellow being to live a life style were they take a lot but contribute nothing... your imperialism will come to an end! were will you stand when the revolution comes....

back to you diana!

Last edited by IoriDyson : 26th July 2007 at 00:39.