Thread: Screenshots
View Single Post
Old 20th July 2006, 17:48     #434
Fx.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom
So, instead, you guys could spend 8 hours in the backseat of a car belonging to someone who is old enough to drive, playing WoW: thumb-battle edition and I-spy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom
Yep, that's all there is to it. You nailed it, well done. That's why you guys can't beat Nef. It's paladins. Nothing at all to do with anything else whatsoever.
this sorta bullshit every coupla days on our forums when we discuss things such as analysing some of the top guilds on blackrock (some of which happen to be alliance) and how we could modify thier strategys to fit us (hence the shaman vs paladin comparisons) from you that got ya banned moreso than this thread imo, this just happened to be the final straw

nova i sometimes find funny, you just seem to be a right internet warrior who is obviously far older cooler and richer than any of us will ever be.
also i wouldnt consider insulting trolling bullshit "standing up to" myself.
i spose we could break up and merge with some other guilds, come back under another name and progress faster, but wheres the pride in that?
the often anger filled messages spouting from your fingers seemed to me anyway that you were taking this "proposed rivalry" a little bit too far.
end.

Last edited by Fx. : 20th July 2006 at 17:53.