Thread: Player History
View Single Post
Old 23rd May 2002, 10:57     #67
MrTTTT

I love this topic. Here I'll start off here.
Initially got introduced to the game by this guy called DukerX, a Canadian, sent me all the stuff to get underway.
I started in possibly 1996?? on the braveheart/im'12 servers and some shadey border7 server. Played at 4am in the morning every few weeks or so because that was the only time wave gave me a ping less then 1000 (in which my ping was 700 because i was playing overseas anyways).
Think it was 1997ish sometime when I came over the realisation that there was a New Zealand server. I sucked the big one still at this stage, didn't know what was up or down, I was a slow learner for sure (alwyas have been in TF, took me eternity to learn to speedjump). Anyways initially I approached Larry and SirLancer in a quest to join WKH. They said yeah, this was pretty much the start of my controversial career. IN a game vs the old DOW, I accused these epic legends (of the time) of cheating and taking it up the bottom. These old veterans didn't like this behavior, parties like Wazo, Adunaphel, Snow and cocksmokers like Farcanal, CCS and Trigger didn't like this. Infact, I was the talk of the town. Pretty much I remained an immature cock for the rest of my TF career but ANNNNNYWAY continuuing on:

Next was the great WMT. This clan squarely sucked copius ass but was allgood, ran by a chap named Razor. They disbanded or something then I went to FFP. This was where my career really started out. Guy named Bob was the leader of this crazy cult. Also met this heathen named Silva. FFP was the one for quite a while, till Bob left, another guy, BLam became leader and brought in a few flakers, namely Shrimp and Slime (bad at the time, probably decent folk now), this was the biggest bust of the TF century as i hastily left the clan in one foul swoop.

I went into hibernation at this time, started going crazy and indulging in vicious habbits such as MegaTF. Met a guy named Marku$, got me into WAR, WAR was probably where it began. IT being, the source of TF goodness. We were a bunch of nonamers (except i still had the bad rep going) yet we defeated those FFP wanks who had basically thrown me out on my arse (i call them wanks to liven up the story, they were at the time!@). No one knew of this WAR team and FFP were the laughing stock of the world. They dared to show their faces under the earths bright, radiant sky.

WAR ended. I forget to mention, WAR had this guy Firestorm, we were good mates here, but then. WAR ended and we went separate ways, Firestorm joined the firely princess of COM while I joined the icey sourcery of X-ES. The big boys of TF at the time...
Except, i was XES TLALOC, no one knew it was TTTT. Hence no bad rep. This went on for a while till the semis of a competition, I hastily made a stupid move and the COM heros found out. They asked for me to be BANNED from the competition, but to no avail. Avatar, god bless him, was not to have any of that rubbish, id been good all tourney. X-ES , against all odds, won the competition, COM could not believe it, to their dismay.

Well i left X-ES and started up POW with a young buck named Corrupt. This was the start of perhaps the most deadly row of NZTF that the world had ever seen. POW lost to TE like 18317531-0 on 3 maps, then used their tactics against the great COM. DEFEATING them. This sparked controversy, with such tactics as detpacks on the ramps, the introduction of the good ole ramp def, demo spiral, sold basement, eng basement. Hadnt been done by nz clans before then. Anyways POW got in good players and disbanded once some COM guys and read here because its true: RANG THEIR LAWYERS UP ABOUT MRTTTT THREATENING TO KILL THEM IN A COMPUTER GAME.
I was 15 so this was bad news for me... I was scared and disbanded my clan and dissapeared. And I'm 18 now ps: try that shit again ill turn the law books on your ass.

My career has raged with controversy so its only fitting that i bring it back into my story...

Onto CCC, insaniitys clan, well this wasnt longlived...

DOW. Ehhh cant remember too much.

Then there was LAH... Well, you all know the story of lah, started by kahn and myself in Burger king, this clan became the clan of the century. I had a row at some stage, started LAH IS GAY (LIG) but then disbanded that, then started LIG2, disbanded, then LIG3. At the same time, TNA was also going through the same restructuring, coincidentally losing all its poor performance records during it. Much like the crazy accountant would.
F was entertaining, very entertaning.
Went back to LAH.
The end...

Wiz, blah blah q3 blah.

some names ive had.
it all started with:
CakeMunch
TTTT
SnowTiga
Sickness (suffer the sickness aha)
Tlaloc
Slipknot (gah, i wish i didnt but oh well)
Tom
LakeTTTT
UncleTTTT
MrTTTT

some of my grave rivals that id like to put mention to, Purge, best player in the game, smartest , maybe not the best dueler.
Ive attacked with him, and defended against him, no one was more of a thinker then this guy.
Most overrated: everyone that was in COM other then Purge. All talk, no play.
Insanity and Mojo were also real awesome players.
THE END :]