Thread: Player History
View Single Post
Old 1st May 2002, 07:30     #43
FEsTUS

eeep

Not sure when I started playing tf....I know that Pork was playing for the original DOW at the time......I used to watch him and sometimes I'd say..."fuck ya pork ,always on the pc playing kiddies games"...........ahem :P....after a while I was allowed to press his det pipes button <EG>
So yea 1998/99 ?.

So I started playing and wasnt long till I joined DA,well,we didnt get any games but it was cool Then I joined FFP....that was pretty good,the ppl in the clan were squabling tho so it wasnt long before we disbanded.

Com was formed by Slime,Shrimp,Pork and myself.........this was prolly the best clan I've been in to date,was a family type buzz so it suited me.We had some mean clan battles.....we practiced oodles,prolly too much,usually 3 times min a week and if a prac didn't go well,slime used to call for another prac the following nite....we loved it.

Was sad when Com disbanded,a few players left,I tried to keep things going but it was to be my last act of defiance and it was over:/

Then came a few clans that never got off the ground.....I canny remember the names.....there was 2 or 3 though....

Then there was TC......TC was an awesome clan,still are,I left TC as there were no games at all,especially after Striker moved to stupid England,aww.

Then finally TNA,all i can say is we are a laid back bunch which is good I think,we all get on like really well,except Soulless....he is gay...not all clans are cool tho,sorry everyone,but we aren't kool:/....we just like playin tf lots,SWEEET :P