View Single Post
Old 17th March 2009, 13:37     #19
AKuma

Fairly impressed actually so far.

I can honestly say, when I heard that he'd won, I was like "oooo fuck, bad news", but that was mainly because instinctively the pyshology behind it was "i didnt vote for them, that means bad news for me", you hear "right wing" this and "left wing" that, and I felt like since I have a more left wing view point I expected a whole lot of negative reprecussions for me personally to stem from a National victory.

But hes really supprised me so far, good on him for dancing with those drag queens on stage! that was choice! I really thought that was so cool of him, he seems like a lively happy dude that enjoys life and I really like his positivity, maybe not be the best qualities to bring to the forefront when talking about our countrys leader, but I have a lot of people who live life in a happy and positive way. It was like that rabbitohs coach (or whoever it was that came last on the table last year), and how positive he was at the end of the season "we're fine, this is a really good place for us to be in and next year we'll be fine". It was really good to see and if I was one of the players in that team I would have drawn a lot of strength from that.