View Single Post
Old 16th May 2003, 13:31     #40
blur^

*spoiler*

i believe it was Bane? who was infected by Smith and tryed to take out Neo from behind in Xion, he is also the one who pre maturley detonated the emp on his captains ship which caused their plan to fail and most of their fleet to get wiped out,

it does not explain why he too is in a coma much like neo, im assuming smith became bane in the "real world" and whatever happened to neo happened to him.

I dont believe the matrix in a matrix thing, I just believe that after every version of the matrix, the one chose for the good of his race and took his 17 woman and couple boys and went and rebuilt Xion (and bred like rabbits). Which allowed the 1% to awaken and continue the fight against the machines. This would mean the "present" is much farther into the future then they believe.

But because Neo was in love with Trinity he took the other choice which apprently doomed the human race, and with the Xion fleet decimated, it will be very interesting "war" in Revolutions.

cant wait

and now im off to finish ETM, to see if Niobe and Ghost were with the main fleet when their plan failed and see if they survived