View Single Post
Old 16th May 2003, 05:02     #16
eNergiZer

WOAH what a mind trip. Trying to think about it makes my head hurt.

What a huge turn out, I didn't think it would be so big. Got my tickets a couple weeks back and thought yeh it might be sold out, didn't realise they were playing the movie in every theatre (Village Newmarket) It was still sold out. We thought yeh probably a good idea to turn up early, got there at 11, there's a crowd on the street. Had to wait ages as other people were coming out from some other movie. Then we got let in, everyone was running up the stairs, queued up in the snake ropey thing. The announcer says ok check your tickets all those without cinema 5 on their ticket get out of the queue, hahahaha. That got us up near the front, so we could get good seats
Still took ages, one guy had the right idea, he bought along his laptop and was playing games or watching movies while waiting, could't quite see.

In there waiting for the movie to start, there's at least 2 people with laptops, one of whom was playing animatrix with sound, was attracting a crowd. Then he got marched out, hahaha, wonder what happened to him.

Anyways the movie, bloody awesome. Couldn't believe another Maori got into a hollywood blockbuster, what a crackup hearing his voice. What did he say again though? And those Tatoos in the crowd.

Maybe not the best enviroment to watch it, as it got reaallly hot towards the end, and with noise and so on, but couldn't take away from a great movie.

-------SPOILERS---------

Yeh I suspected it was matrix within a matrix, but why did Neo go into a coma? Still trying to work it out. So many other questions.