Thread: Ethereum
View Single Post
Old 19th December 2017, 21:18     #116
Nich

In NZ, you guys don't have the convenience of Coinbase (i tried to set my cousin up a few weeks ago, not available in NZ). Coinbase makes buying and storing crypto very easy. No wallets, no private keys. Just a username and password + a credit card. Its very good for dollar cost averaging your purchases also because it limits how much you can put in at any one time.

Coinbase signup rate has gone through the roof recently, probably due to thanksgiving dinner conversations. Well, now we're entering christmas season, just imagine the sheer number of conversations that will result in new signups and new capital entering the market. Personally I have already been booked in to help 3 people buy Bitcoin. My teaching method will be for them to sign up to Coinbase, then I will send them some ETH or BTC and say "Merry Christmas".

In other news. I have my first Crypto gig writing a whitepaper for a token project. The client is in California, and agreed to pay me in ETH. I sent them my address, then in 5 minutes the advanced payment was in my account. Boom, we're in business.