Thread: Screenshots
View Single Post
Old 8th August 2005, 10:53     #205
[Lifter]

Quote:
Originally posted by MadLep
See, the thing that really disturbs me about L2, is that the Dwarf males are all aged 60+. Where as all the female dwarves are aged around 12.

What the hell is going on there then? Something we need to notify the police about and have computers seized?
People seem to attack lineage2 for its sexual content.. but I found out yesterday that WoW has just as much :I
Those little gnome bitches may as well be the same as l2 female dwarves (which are just stereotypical anime girls.. from a korean game, go figure.) And the undead females boobies bounce more than the DE females in lineage2!

At least the DE females boobies bounce properly.. the undead females bounce almost disgusting like D:

In saying that though.. it only took me over a year to figure out that lineage2 is pretty fucking shit. Having to wait for politics to hit the fan to get some decent pvp which lasts an hour at most.. (once in every maybe 1.5 months). Then having most of the battle fought out with forum warriors on fansite forums. The rest is just crazy pretty graphics while you sit at your computer right clicking party memeber #8 for sometimes 12 hours at a time.

Great PvP when you *get* it. Easily without a doubt the best pvp system invented for 500v500 battles. But everything you have to do to get there just isn't worth it anymore, maybe when I had shit load of time on my hands, but not anymore.