Thread: Random Politics
View Single Post
Old 24th March 2023, 04:34     #5867
DrTiTus
HENCE WHY FOREVER ALONE

Xi Jinping and 'dear friend' Putin agree that 'change is coming' in final exchange in Moscow

It's one thing to be corrupt and steal the wealth of your country for your own personal benefit - I think this happens everywhere. However, when the USA does it, it directly affects the entire world, having the global reserve currency. The USA cannot [or is unwilling to] repay its debts ($31 trillion+). Its banks are underwater. Banking as a whole is on a knife edge with all the "cleverness" that's been introduced into the system where profits could be made and wealth created/extracted by taking calculated risks. These risks paid off, until they didn't, and now the USA has been caught with their pants down.

I'm not taking sides and being pro-China or pro-Russia, I'm just anti-theft and anti-corruption, and if those Chinese and Russian leaders want to mistreat and steal from their own citizens, that's for their citizens to deal with. It definitely does feel like change is coming. Although I don't expect the USA to give up without a fight (if they can afford to pay their troops).

Do you think it would be a good thing for the USA to lose the privilege of being able to print endless currency? Do you expect the BRICS system to be successful? Do you expect things will devolve into a World War? I'd be interested to hear what you guys think. We all see the world through a different lens, so what are you guys seeing?