View Single Post
Old 7th November 2008, 15:20     #26
DrTiTus
HENCE WHY FOREVER ALONE

Didn't you cunts learn anything after watching "Century of the Self"? People are easily fooled. Brainwashed into being mindless consumers. Dumbed down, and led to conformity.

Simply put, I don't trust the US Government.

I've read too much about MKULTRA, and the CIA mind control experiments, which have been acknowledged as a very real part of history.

Ignorance would be bliss, but unfortunately I started reading more about the Illuminati and their plans for a New World Order while Bush was fucking with us. This led to research of Nazi occultism and the Thule Society, satanism, mysticism, occultism in general, Zionists, kaballah, religion, hypnosis, psychology and symbolism.

Can a skillful orator implant suggestions?
Yes they can.

Rather than ridicule me (too easy, I've laid it all out), help me out here...

My questions to you are:

a) Do you believe Bush was a puppet for the agenda of people behind the scenes? (Bilderbergers, CFR, Tri Lateral Commission, or any others)

b) If not, why did everyone support the idiot? If so, what makes you think Obama is any different?

c) Do you support or oppose a "one world government"?

d) Do you think a country which experimented with mind control for national security would hesitate to orchestrate a great dupe to get the people to go along with everything they suggest via clever speeches and Hollywood music blasting in the background, while offering feeble alternative candidates and a promise of change from the tyranny they pushed for 8 years?

e) Do YOU trust Obama?