View Single Post
Old 6th August 2005, 12:22     #190
kimmyh51

Quote:
Originally posted by Blue Lightning

* When I have to use a website to order/book something and the site can't even handle that simple thing properly without breaking. Test the website before putting it up. Is that so much to ask?
oh FUCK yes - twice lately I have purchased online, selected the international shipping option, paid for the thing had my card debited...

One never arrived so I emailed asking where it is and got an email saying they had been trying to contact me (though strangely no one had called my mobile number which had been entered correctly with all international codes - this was confirmed on the email auto-receipt) or emailed me at my email address (also given to them correctly) and that the mail option I had selected on their website wasnt available to NZ and that the shipping would actually cost me 450Million $ (well an amount that made the savings form purchasing offshore redundant).

So I mailed back asking why NZ was an option on the website and why the super expensive shipping option was NOT! and why it allowed me to select an 'international shipping' option that only shiped to the fucking us! Im still waiting for them to refund my $ and cancel the order.

And then a week or so later i used another site and the same thing happend

why the fuck cant web designers either:

not fucking well put New Zealand in if its not an option
Or put the right fucking shipping cost in if NZ is an option?

isnt the tester supposed to go through all the clickable/selectable options on drop down menu's and ensure that they fucking work the way they should????

And while Im at it, pharmacydirect.co.nz is a shocker for listing products on their website that they dont actually have in stock and never will have!

fuck I could bitch on for hours about stupid websites that obviously have been through no testing whatsoever....,

Last edited by kimmyh51 : 6th August 2005 at 12:24.