View Single Post
Old 29th December 2003, 23:30     #130
cyc
Objection!

Talking

Quote:
Originally posted by Akane
CCS is just some random netizen, what gives him the right to mind my business? I pointed out that he does not need to know what happened, just help me out with a simple question then he goes through my background like an inspector.
Posting on public discussion boards invite inquiries and responses, the tone of which are usually highly dependent upon the content of the contributions. If you can't handle this, don't post. In particular, do not post anything of the pathological "If I act as though I am under siege from all evils and sound "non-traditional", I'll score some pathetic-as-shit-existence-reaffirming-digitised-nods-of-approval" variety.

You've been bitching with a tone suggesting that you've suffered some form of injustice. Needless to say, when your supposed plight result from your clear and obvious drawing of attention upon yourself by being a general imbecilic fucktard, people aren't gonna have any sympathy. Even a retarded child with Down Syndrome would understand this after a while. Now since you've been banging on about Boyd and others being victims of child abuse, one wonders whether your mum dropped your fucking head onto the ground too many times? Or perhaps you had deprived yourself of oxygen too often during your wanking sessions on here over your superior car and driving skills?

Most decent people would like inonsiderate and dangerous drivers like yourself to stay off the roads. That's because sooner or later your luck will run out. If you insist on being a tosspot on the roads and when your luck does eventually run out, hopefuly you'll crash straight into some inanimate object and kill yourself instantly, thereby saving the taxpayers any unnecessary expense.