View Single Post
Old 29th December 2003, 23:12     #128
Akane

Sky, I understand what you're trying to say, but what's the point? People like CCS jumps on here every hour, trying to target someone that remotely looks like he done something wrong. CCS is just some random netizen, what gives him the right to mind my business? I pointed out that he does not need to know what happened, just help me out with a simple question then he goes through my background like an inspector. If you came online asking "What is a great place to eat", will I start asking you "Who you taking with you? When? OMG THAT'S WRONG! Blah blah blah whineeeeee >_<! YOu can't eat dinner with your mommy that's socially unaccptable as an NZgamer weeohhh >_<! my name is CCS cry cry cry put your hands up I am gonna shoot you with my plastic gun!!! "

No. doesn't happen like that.

CCS You wanna find out what my dick smells like too? Probably smells like your asshole to be honest. You gonna cry about that too? As i've said before, I do care when I'm bored, like now, and I come here hoping CCS has something smart to say. All he could do is try very hard to reject one's comments ie "No that didn't happen so you are self-owned"

Ofcourse I own myself, you don't own yourself? who does? your daddy right? Will that be me? Yeah. Did you just "own yourself" by saying I own myself? WTF CCS. There's a fine line between "Looking at things from another perspective", and "being the NZGames clown and try to smack everyone down but don't know what the fuck logic one has within themself".

Here, take these, police uniform, you'll get there soon enough one day

You better start posting something funny (and your little friends can help you too!) or else I'm just gonna read the posts and not reply at all.

Sorry Quint kinda hijacked your thread. But that what one has to do to find himself something to entertain in the wee hours, since going sideways around the streets will make CCS cry, I might end up in hell and burn for eternity

Dunno if TnT is reading this thread, but if he is, hey, I was going sideways all over ponsonby today, so yeah, tell the cops about it or something.