View Single Post
Old 5th November 2008, 13:09     #1
fobski

Surge.net.nz presents

Thats right, After a small delay The Surge TF2 team is proud to run the following Competitions.

Arena IPT Del Slammo - 5v5 Double elimination Arena competition playing across all of the various Valve Arena maps.

Dates - 16th of November and 23rd of November. the 23rd of November will be used if we have to split the competition for having more than 14 teams sign up.
Time - To be confirmed once final team numbers are known but we will be running on NZST for any AU entrants
Squad size - maximum 9
NZ Restricted - No, Any team from anywhere can enter.
Servers - A.I.D.S Servers located at 210.48.16.97 (pingable)
Class Restrictions - 1 x medic, 1 x engineer 2x limit any other class
Sign ups - Sign ups Open Sunday the 9th of November and close 12AM Friday the 14th of November.Draw to be posted That Friday afternoon. signup at http://surge.net.nz

Surge TF2 Ladder- 6 v 6 Ladder open to anyone

Dates - Ladder Sign ups open Sunday the 9th of November, games playable from the 10th of November till 10th of December. playoffs to follow.
Times - 3 times on differing dates to be issued per challenge. Main play period is between 7pm and 10pm NZ Times
Maps - all standard valve maps to initially be available. if you have suggestions for custom maps please let me know. 1 map per challenge Map scoring details to follow in the official FAQ.
Class Restrictions - Standard 6 v 6 class restrictions apply.
Servers - The teams are free to organise a server anywhere. if you ahve issues findign a server to play on please contact the admins and they will assist you.
NZ Restricted - No, open to anyone
Days Between Challenges - 3 thought We are open if there is a demand to just have a month long Free for all if that is what clans would prefer since it is only 1 month long.
Signups - visit http://surge.net.nz on the 9th of November to signup and begin challenging.

If you have any queries please let me know

Fobski