View Single Post
Old 19th October 2019, 19:53     #12
DrTiTus
HENCE WHY FOREVER ALONE

I have no idea how you can come to the conclusion that he's some sort of dangerous dictator that will cling to power at all costs. As far as I can tell it's the deep state/Democrats that are attempting to cling to power via unconstitutional means (FISA abuse, phony dossier, now "attempting" impeachment without a real crime or a house vote), but CNN and the rest that follow don't report it that way.

"If you don't read the newspaper, you're uninformed. If you read the newspaper, you're misinformed." - Mark Twain

Speaking of news, Hillary Clinton suggests Russians are 'grooming' Tulsi Gabbard for third-party run. Is there anything Russia isn't responsible for? Do we believe it? I don't.

On the Clinton front, NZ has agreed to stop donating to the Clinton Foundation. That's good news.

Will that well oiled meme machine that Ab spoke about manage to make a Hare Krishna President? That would totally amaze me, but I doubt it. Maybe she actually poses a threat to the Democrats' intended nominee (Biden, because he's obviously the most corrupt/connected), so she needs to be eliminated from the race?

8chan is almost back online (8kun.net). Which means things are about to heat up in the "deplorable"/Qanon camp. Had to wait for the corn to be harvested so there's enough for everyone to pop for the long awaited and much delayed FISA declas :P Trump doesn't seem at all worried about impeachment, and he's meeting with world leaders and working hard on the trade agreements. Getting shit done, while the Dems panic and smear. It will all come out eventually.

Whoever becomes President after Trump, whether 2020 (~10%) or 2024 (~90%), will be extremely dull in comparison.