Thread: Room needed.
View Single Post
Old 3rd June 2004, 14:59     #106
f0rky

if you beleave that...

*takes gloves off*

ok lets just get a few things straight this is what i know about Shannon Speechly (aka Therm):

He lies (haha who didn’t know that already!)
He’s originally from chch, where he stole his sister/cousins computer that he originally sold to her (gg screw over your family).
He apparently had a Twin turbo auto prelude (haha).
He use to work at Telstra clear (no Shannon Speechly ever worked/contracted to them).
He likes Windom’s (glorified Camry, basically a piece of crap with a equally crap name).
he claimed to have mowed my lawns when he 'stayd' at my place (fact is i doubt he could push a lawn mower let alone handle the weed eater i used to get them down to a mow able level).
He claimed to have MSCE, Cisco network Certs... (Fact is he doesn’t know shit about computers anyone with 1-2 years experience knows more, he cant even bullshit his way through most stuff).
He claimed to once work at Hearts & Armor in New Plymouth as a stripper (poor ladies).
Claimed to have worked where i worked (haha).
Claimed to know people on IRC, but they don’t know him.
Claimed to own Teshna, and then just worked there. (Neither is true)
Claimed on this forum he works at a isp (haha yea right).
Claimed to be going to interviews when he was in NP but he just went and sat around the corner and played on his phone for 2-3 hrs.
He sent out pictures of other people and claimed he was them (incl me).
The nick Therm comes from someone on webchat.org or something and the real therm is actually a nice guy, named Jason.
He made up a fake girlfriend, logged in twice to webchat.org IRC and even had pics (got logs might post later for a laugh)

hell this could go on forever. and that’s just what he says about him self, the amount of crap that comes out of his mouth is astounding, the thing is he says something and he covers a lie with a lie. there is more but there isn’t enough time in the day to write down everything he has said that is crap i mean he's 19 and been talking crap since he first spoke so he's got properly about 10+ years on me.

the person "James" he referred to actually made him cry by proving him wrong about all the lies and he broke down in front of James and Allegra and admitted he couldn’t help it, funny thing is that’s what broke those 2 up and then they got back together.

So here are some facts to clear up:
Yes Tasha lost her job; contract was not continued due to a conflict with another staff member. (Shannon has never had a job)
Yes i did lose my job due to the company I was working for to go into liquidation (officially made redundant) but i was hired the say day by another company.
I don’t support Tasha she has a job already.

And now for a little warning for people:
Don’t listen to what he says, it tends to have 0-10% truth to it.
Watch your wallets around him if he screws over his family why would he not screw over you.
Don’t and i repeat DONT offer him a ride anywhere, he will ask you to take him shopping and to get food or something and then sucker you out of money.
Don’t let him near little children (boys or girls, he's worse than Michael Jackson! coz he plays both fields).

well thats enough for now, there is more but ill post that later
- f0rky