Thread: Player History
View Single Post
Old 29th April 2002, 17:48     #6
D34mon

Well i started playing TF 1 month after jonan.

Join MOW in my 2nd month of playing, at that time i was a pyro, I was called Wildguy.T hat was summoners clan I left that and made a clan called SLC
Then it was renamed to SS.
At that time Scorspy was my co leader (and ex I was called BlackAngel and she was white angel, did pretty well, only played 3 clan games and won 2 and lost 1, had ppl like navyseal in it, can't remember who else.

SS disbanded and I joined a clan Called 666 with shadow and sniper, left after a month as it turned into shit because of the leaders always fighting.

Join troopers and Anubis clan called K2K, also clan had ppl like virus, Jimmy and Venom. that lasted a while.

Left K2K and made my second clan called SAD. Went for almost a 1 on and off. 6- 0 win ratio, but at that stage I had enough of leading a clan and handed it over to another member, shich soon after disbanded.

Samson and I when SAD and WL was around joined up to be CWL, was fun.

Join INC for 1 week, that sucked so i join Key, as Jonan has already said most of the people that was in it. My name was Coc[Key]

Joined HMF when Halfpint was leader, was named HMF BA at the time.

Left HMF after having a fall out with someone and joined RPM with everclear as leader, I didn;t last long in there for some reason I was booted out for double clanning when i wasn't

Joined IND which was a mixed clan with players that were already in clans, would of owned any clans around I reckon if we actually played lol

Joined the inactive TC from Jaguars request, that was sad as all the old members moaned about me being in there, since I was promising to bring TC back to life.

Purge, Mentor and Raffe made VSD, they asked me to join, best clan I have been in, awesome ppl.

VSD disbanded and jaguar and squab made TC again, with a new look, I was made leader by jaguar then I kicked squab as soon as I was made leader since he was a dick to everyone.

Left TC and TF for a break, had 2 months off and played CS and TFC, got sick of them and now I'm back and clanless but help TC when they play games.

SO yeah I'm looking for another clan.