Thread: Player History
View Single Post
Old 29th April 2002, 15:03     #1
Jonan

Big Smile Player History

Let's see if we can get a little bit of history of each player...

I started playing Quake in about 1998, played single player to death, found all the secrets, what a mission! Although I still can't find that Raven secret.

Played some VQCTF for about a year, quite enjoyed it.
Called up Xtra one day, and was complaining about how slow the server was, he suggested to try QuakeWorld (Not sure who he was, maybe Sidbo, although he sounded quite young.) So I tried that, for most of 99.

Played QW DM FFA and CA, I happened to record a CA demo, and was watching it later, they said some thing like, lets go to here, the globe.net server I believe. I went there (beginning of 2000), I think Ice Fox came in and told me some other servers, and teached me conc jumping on Impact1.

So I decided to make a clan (as you do, being a newb), made DOH.

Made friends with F-15, who joined DOH, and got Locutus to join, who in turn got Wuffell, Rippy, Bob-dog, Jono, Martian, to join. Not to bad after playing for about a month! Most enjoyable first clan game vs FX. 6 of us vs 8 of them, and we won! :D

DOH eventually fell apart, then I joined up with Xen/Zen, with I beleive Col, Wuffell, Griff, Krogoth, Tassadar... Emporer?, probally some more too.
I remember 1 game, where on Rock2, I was assigned to disctract the yard def as scout, great fun, attack run got through, they were chasing me all over the show.

That fell apart, KeY was then formed, joined that, with Wuffell, Locutus, Martian, Asriel/Johnston 112, Daemon, Diablo, Anarchy, Ignite, Mad Max and some others. It later fell apart.
GG's vs early HMF, with lots of Aussies in it, we cained them with Scouts. :D

Joined up with s2n, played with them for a while, clan fell apart, didn't last to long. Joined up with them thinking KeY wasn't going to be in some comp.

Then, I hooked up with TNA... (what do you know Wuffell was in that too) and that is where I am to this date. :D