View Single Post
Old 21st March 2009, 10:34     #104
chubby

(while i admit that it's been real hard to keep the sulks at bay) im still blown away that people actually voted for these greedy fools, here and now.
i get your disgust with labour, but what was actually meant to change with national?
they're not politicians, they dont want to run a country- just stack the deck so themselves and their mates get greater benefit-and ACT? jesus wept.*shakes head*when hydes libertarian pretensions extended to social and ethical considerations i could see the point in his oxygen quota, but c'mon- look at the fuck-knuckles that he's taken on board, and the compromises he's made to get in the job.
you(Ab), among many others on this board seem to think obama is the shit-and that america should be proud of their adoption of redistributive,multi-lateral,ethically consistant leadership- and yet you condemned us here to its polar opposite for at least the next 3 years, probably 6 seeing as the standard disenfranchisement resulting from their 'fiddleing while rome burns' can be easily blamed on the Global Financial Crisis, and as our own intellectual,GT, has already pointed out, the prior administration.

i guess it wasnt a question.
just a disgusted noise.