View Single Post
Old 19th July 2010, 13:29     #23685
Rocket

Quote:
Originally Posted by David
Boxed as an amateur from 12 through to 20. Sure, the majority of my fights were only two minute rounds across four rounds, but I did have a few 3 x 3 rounds in some tournaments and also had many 5 minute rounds in sparring.

Was I anywhere near as good as Tua? Obviously not. But when the guy is 5'10 and is carrying visible body fat when he is paid as an athlete to do nothing more than be an athlete, chances are he should take advantage of that and at least be in shape - you know, like his opponent was.
So what are you saying, are you saying that hes not fit? because his performance tells us that he is.

What exactly is your point? are you saying you're not attracted to David? are you saying he'd perform better with less fat? shedding 15kg would do wonders for that concrete left hook?

Tua just had a good opponent, he wasn't beaten. he just didn't win, hence the 2 to 1 draw card.

Its a pity he panicked after losing the point in the last round and let his guard slip. but that's David, did the same thing in the title shot last seconds as well. And why not? that's why we love him, hes all in for the knock out.

The only person to have more knockouts in the whole world is Mike Tyson.

Respect.

if anything this will be better for David, because it makes him look not so bullet proof. And furture opponents i believe will be more open to the challenge. Anyway, hes pretty much hitting pay day now with the rest of his fights. its on!

Last edited by Rocket : 19th July 2010 at 13:32.