Thread: Room needed.
View Single Post
Old 3rd June 2004, 13:21     #72
Therm

Just like when you made your way around #taranaki on eu.undernet.org, Lets star with b1ggz, HEH, You go out on a date with him (you took me with you) for some fucked up reason you kept says "im tired i want to go to bed" I'm not sure if you were trying to get him to take you home or if you were trying get him to _take you home_.. after you said it like 10 times he nudged me and was like "psstt.. wtf..?" From memory you knew each other for 3 days.. after this he didnt want to know you..

James.. met him in #taranaki as well.. He moved into your house 2 days after meeting.. so you take him around to Bretts (f0rky/f0rkstar) he tells brett you have ADD or something and you run off and get in your car and drive try to drive away.. James get on the bonnet of the car and pulls down his pants (LOLOL) and speads his cheecks at you through the window.. HAHA.. So anyway he jumps off and goes inside.. and you drive away.

Um.. me.. I get kicked out of my place in taranaki.. So i move into your house, Slept in your bed evry night, The one night i dont feel like fucking you were like "so i have to finger myself?" *sigh* so we did it anyway..

I move out of your house and move into my own.. I go to your house to say hi one night and Brett is there.. Seems like Tasha has found a new kid to fuck.. Ok so Brett moves into your house.. OK this is the good bit.. Tasha gets the sack from her job.. So now Brett is paying for evrything, NOW i gather from what I've heard hes loft his job to?

Thumbs up Tasha!