Thread: Player History
View Single Post
Old 3rd June 2003, 23:50     #171
surreal

Upside down

Looks like I never contributed to this thread, but it seems that the people I remember most are still around so why not?

I've always been Razzimatazz when it came to TF,
Discovered it when clear's GamesMaster started pimping the mod playable on the games3 server, and no I didn't name myself after a brand of pantyhose!

There were so many awesome players around in my first year of playing the game (eg TFT), but I didn't do anything that interesting until COM came along, which was awesome. Definately my most fun experiences in a video game to date are from COM clan matches, losing to X-ES in SE2 for example really hurt me
The TFers that I met via the COM Lan I will remember the most, but the ones I never did meet have not been forgotten either. Especially old man Purge who always motivated me to try my best :P

When I stopped playing TF, I kinda thought that the quality of TF games would drop hugely, but it seems I missed out on some awesome clans and matches...
But, tf is not forgotten, I will definately give TF2 a try if it comes out, and I hope a lot of the people still committed to TF will be there too..

Oh and by the way, don't forget to keep playing my classic TF map Rob The Nest!

Chow!