View Single Post
Old 7th November 1999, 03:46     #196
Bringoutyerdead

Rince: Not sure about that, depends on what you're thinking of publishing and where make sure you fill me in before doing anything, of course you already knew that being the obviously intelligent fellow that you are

To be perfectly honest with you, there are perhaps (only perhaps) one or two things I might have kept to myself.

At the end of the day, I think NZI has shown itself to be reuptable (one small exception with a junior staff member is hard to prevent, and really is an internal matter), and they certainly don't deserve any negative publicity- and I don't endorse any whatsoever. The matter was handled admirably, and everyone else there whom I've dealt with has been amicable at the very least.

Ansvar, on the other hand...

I trust you guys with what I've told you- mostly because there's nothing wrong with it (and also because you guys seem like a bunch of top blokes and gurlies ), but even so- it isn't a matter I'd necessarily want publicised, unless I get a chance to see it first and make a decision then.

I'd appreciate it if we could keep the matter right here in the forum. Once everything (and I mean *everything*) is settled, then I'll have a think about it.

You guys seem to think it's drama-worthy, I'm a little more skeptical than that