View Single Post
Old 21st December 2003, 15:05     #67
p-b

Classic Akane

Quote:
Originally posted by Akane
Was cruisin' along on the motorway heading to the airport, Driving about 115km/h on the fast lane, so I'm pretty cruisy, not too fast, not slow neither.

This woman screams up my arse, tailgates me, I look at my speedo "120km/h, that's pretty fast already", so I floored it, smokes off a good 100m further hoping she won't tailgate me, she slowly catches up, tailgates me, I look at my speedo "120km/h"

I repeated my process hoping she get the point my car is superior but I don't have to drive fast to make me look cool.

Same thing happen, so I got pissed off, let her go first, tailgate her arse for a good 5 mins with this much: |-------| gap between the bumpers. Let's see how you like it.

we then come to the end of the motorway, lights. The jeep next to us who has been watching us the whole way, yells out "FUCKING LEARN HOW TO DRIVE, DICKHEAD" to me, then said something to the bitch in the car that has been tailgating me, probably saying how I'm asian and I can't drive and shit.

So I told them talk is cheap, want to race? Those dickheads just laugh and drove off. Arrogant cunts.