View Single Post
Old 21st December 2003, 03:39     #55
Akane

Quote:
Originally posted by SickBo@Work
Akane what are you bitching about. A car you drive and have along with your parents purchased (why does this suprise me, gg stereotypes) got impounded because your too poor (or to stupid) to pay a fine you got because your a crap driver?

Just take an advanced drivers course, costs alot less than the amount of fines your gonna pay because you can't drive for shit.
SicBo FFS all you can think of is "OMG car + fine + a thread on NZgames, HE MUST BE BITCHING!"

My god why does it not suprise me all your "type" of people is to think "fine + car, he must be BITCHING!"

All I asked was, is it legal, then you people start to ask questions that I did not intend to give the answer to in the beginning, so fine, I give you the answer, then you guys think I'm bitching, WTF, if you want your own little talk show about it go fuck off somewhere else to do it, don't do it in my thread or whatever.

Just to recap:
Akane: Is it legal to repro a car blah blah?
SicBo, BOYD, and Various others who has much clue about cars as knowing how to build a space shuttle, goes reeeewohhhhhhhhhhhhh boo fucking who why why why please tell me so I can accuse you coming onto NZ games and reeeeooohhh whine whine.
Akane: okay fine my car went sideways, because of the roads, I'm not paying the fine coz that's what I fucking wanna do none of your business just answer my question kthxbye.
SicBo, BOYD + others: reowwwwwwhhhh you can't drive! Coz your car went SIDEWAYS and then you controlled the drift and save your own car from hitting some random ped! That's wrong! You should spin out and ram into the old lady who's crossing the road, COZ THAT'S HOW I'LL DO IT, and pay a big fuckoff fine, Tell other NZgamers about how right it is to do!
Akane: okay whatever :/ Yeah I'm such a crap driver :/ Hook up sometime on the tracktrack? Puke? Manfield?
SicBo, BOYD + others: *probably whinge about some random boyracer shit or your car got towed laugh whatever*